Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blogger WidgetsDownload Albums- 'Believe' by Justin Bieber & ''Living Things'' by Linkin Park

Hello friends,
This is my first post. I have given the downloading links of  two latest English song albums. Both albums are in Zip file format and each has two links. The tracks are awesome, hope u will like it.

     'Believe' by Justin Bieber  
Downloading Link -

 
     ''Living Things'' by Linkin Park
Downloading link -

https://www.opendrive.com/files/N181ODgwOTMxX1ZEU3JFX2RhOTU/Linkin%20Park-%20Living%20Things.zip

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... it's true,
    Life needs sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty
    worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.


    my site hotmail account

    ReplyDelete